1. Four cooling modes: Air cooling, air-mist combined cooling, mist cooling, high pressure spray.
-To manage the cooling mode based on the various alloy and thickness for better cooling.
-Air-mist combined cooling is better than air cooling in hardness, and more saving energy.
2. To manage the cooling volume of all side separately.
-To manage the cooling strength based on the section difference, to avoid deformation as less as possible.
3. The control system for surround air nozzles and air volume.
-It is designed all side cooling jets in quenching tank, the air volume is designed to manage based on the requirements.
-This design could reach to balance cooling to avoid deformation as less as possible.
4. The air nozzles from middle and both sides could be managed (for large extruder).
-It is designed that the top air jets and both side jets could manage to move separately, to match the profile shape , this design is more better for large quenching system .
-Water jets is designed to same function as air jets.
5. The controller of man-machine interface and date memory.
-The controller of man-machine interface, all actions and controlling are all controlled by the controller of man – machine interface , and will be more easy to control .
-It is designed the function of memory to improve highly efficient in production, the date recording will be saved and repeat it next production.
-The control system is designed to remote the debugging, supervision, maintaining for better service in quenching.